In the father's arms, Diante do Trono - O Reino De Deus!

In the father's arms, Diante do Trono

Letras e Canções
Diante do Trono
In the father's arms


In the father's arms
Father I am here
Turn your eyes to me
I need your presence so desperately
Your arm so strongly
Can carry me through
Your word upholds me
I want to hear you
Sing over me
The loving song I’m longing to hear

Come my child, come to my arms
I’ll give you rest, I’ll never leave you
I’ll show you my faithfulness
I want to protect you and hold you
Let me surround you with my love
My eyes can see deep inside you
Let me bring healing to your heart

Come my child, come just as you are
Come my child, come just as you are

Father, my father
Abba father, my daddy

Um comentário:

José Mourão disse...

Cheio do poder essa música, deus abençoe.
Gosto muito das músicas evangélicas, sou católico, mas torço muito por um ecumenismo cada vez maior entre as religiões do mesmo Deus de Israel, do mesmo Deus de Moisés, de Abraão, de Jesus. Deus abençoe a todos.